What it takes to turn your idea into a product! Hear the journey of Komal Rizvi and Dr. Najwa Javed
If you have a dream you can achieve it! In this inspiring panel discussion famous Pakistani celebrity Komal Rizvi and Silicon Valley based Dr. Najwa Javed will share their experience and reveal strategies, tactics and tips on how you can turn your idea into a successful product.
Some facts about our speakers
- National Award holder of “Best Newcomer in Acting” at 18 years old.
- First Pakistani to host a Bollywood talk show on an International Channel.
- Only female to have 3 music albums released by International Record Labels like EMI and Saregama.
- Has 4 superhits on Coke Studio Pakistan’s Top 25 hits ever.
- has performed in the highest number of Concerts for a female Pakistani performer all over the world.
- Successfully operated her own Skincare company, which has within 1.5years become the fastest growing local skincare in Pakistan. Successfully converting her fans into her buyers making her venture already a financial success.
- Has leading number of followers as a Female singer on Facebook (approximately 1 million).
- Double Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon
- Trained in Limb Salvage and Trauma from VA Palo Alto/Stanford
- Masters in Public Health/ Clinical Research from UNTHSC
- Holder of the “Philip Gardner” Award for Excellence
- Adjunct Professor/Faculty VASF/UCSF
- Advisor, Biotech companies
- Medical Reviewer and Consultant
- CEO, Silicon Valley Podiatry Group – a comprehensive medical group focused on providing cutting edge foot and ankle care/surgery
- Founder and CEO, E’MAR Italy; a luxury Footwear brand designed with patent pending medical technology. Made for the Modern Women who does it all.
- Featured in American Muslim Today, 1966 Magazine, and Style and Spa Magazine
- Over 100K monthly viewers on Pinterest
(Sunday) 10:30 am - 11:30 am